COVID-19 STATUS UPDATE
Island Precision Manufacturing has taken extraordinary measures to ensure the safety of it's employees. Our 20,000 sq. ft. production facility has been reconfigured for physical distancing and sanitation practices which exceed all government recommended protocols. We are currently seeking full time production and assembly workers at this time.
Island Precision is a commercial cabinets/woodworking plant in the Keating Cross Rd area specializing in custom millwork for hotels, hospitals, airports, schools and offices.
We are looking for full-time candidates to fill production roles in our cabinet plant. Some of the duties would include tailing machines, sanding, staining, assembly, hardware mounting and loading trucks.
• Able to follow directions and safety procedures
• Able to read and understand metric
• Must have good stamina, dexterity, strong back and able to lift 50lbs
• Dependable, conscientious and organized
• Can work under tight deadlines in a high paced, production environment
• Experience with cabinet components and assembly
• Experience with woodworking equipment (saws, edgebander, cnc, planer, jointer etc)
• Forklift License
• Class 5 Drivers License (airbrake endorsement would be a further bonus)
Island Precision thrives on challenging projects and we are always looking to add talented individuals to our team!
Wages are competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
If this position is of interest to you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org